There are many types of rheumatic diseases that affect your joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Included in this group of disease, sometimes referred to as musculoskeletal disease, is arthritis, a term used for many types of conditions that affect your joints.
Common symptoms of arthritis are:
- Joint pain
- Loss of motion in a joint or joints
- Inflammation, including swelling, redness, and warmth in a joint or affected area
At Bellin Health Rheumatology, Dr. Dana Trotter, one of the country’s leading rheumatologists is available to diagnose and manage a wide range of rheumatic diseases, including those that cause shoulder pain, hip pain, and knee pain.
Diseases and conditions we manage:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Giant cell arteritis
- Gout, Pseduogout
- Systemic lupus
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Joint pain, Joint swelling
Our diagnostic and therapeutic procedures include:
- Closed synovial biopsy
- Needle muscle biopsy
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Salivary gland biopsy
- Synovial fluid analysis
Rheumatologic services offered by Bellin Health Rheumatology:
- Outpatient consultations
- Outpatient care for chronic rheumatic diseases
- Diagnostic and therapeutic intra-articular and soft tissue injections and aspirations
- Outpatient diagnostic arthroscopy
- Education on rheumatologic diseases and treatments
- Evaluations for patients who are considering joint replacement or arthritis-related surgeries.
For more information or to make an appoinment, call (920) 347-3950.
Bellin Health Rheumatology
1800 Lawrence Dr
De Pere, Wisconsin 54115