There are many types of rheumatic diseases that affect your joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Included in this group of disease, sometimes referred to as musculoskeletal disease, is arthritis, a term used for many types of conditions that affect your joints.
Common symptoms of arthritis are:
- Joint pain
- Loss of motion in a joint or joints
- Inflammation, including swelling, redness, and warmth in a joint or affected area
Bellin Health’s Rheumatology team consists of fellowship-trained physicians, nurses, and support staff who will assist you on your path from diagnosis to management. Our team cares for individuals with musculoskeletal diseases, including arthritis, connective tissue diseases, vasculitis, and other diseases of the bones and joints. The team utilizes the latest innovative techniques and partners with a state-of-the-art infusion center to care for our patients.
Diseases and conditions we manage:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Giant cell arteritis
- Gout, Pseduogout
- Systemic lupus
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Joint pain, Joint swelling
Our diagnostic and therapeutic procedures include:
- Closed synovial biopsy
- Needle muscle biopsy
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Salivary gland biopsy
- Synovial fluid analysis
Rheumatologic services offered by Bellin Health Rheumatology:
- Outpatient consultations
- Outpatient care for chronic rheumatic diseases
- Diagnostic and therapeutic intra-articular and soft tissue injections and aspirations
- Outpatient diagnostic arthroscopy
- Education on rheumatologic diseases and treatments
- Evaluations for patients who are considering joint replacement or arthritis-related surgeries.
For more information or to make an appoinment, call (920) 347-3950.
Bellin Health Rheumatology
1800 Lawrence Dr
De Pere, Wisconsin 54115