Bellin Night of Champions
The Bellin Health Night of Champions Scholarship event recognizes and celebrates high school student athletes who have excelled in athletics, academics and community service throughout the academic year. This year's event will be held from 4:30-7:30 pm on Saturday, May 4th at Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics.
During the event, the health system will present twelve $1000 scholarship awards for student athletes who embody Bellin's core Values of Learn, Improvement, Character, Service and Teamwork.
To be considered for a scholarship, student athletes must:
- Be an athlete on a school-affiliated sports team at a Bellin-supported school
- Submit a 400-450 word essay on the following:
- Why the student athlete deserves this scholarship award
- How the student athlete's achievements align with Bellin's core values
- Have TWO professional references the scholarship committee may contact. These may include a teacher (maximum of one), coach (maximum of one), employers clergy members, political figures, etc.
All submissions are due by April 12th