To be considered for a scholarship, student athletes must:
- Be an athlete on a school-affiliated sports team at a Bellin-supported school
- Submit a 400-450 word essay on how the student embodies Bellin’s values and why he or she deserves this scholarship
- Have TWO professional references the scholarship committee may contact. These may include a teacher (maximum of one), coach (maximum of one), employers, clergy members, political figures, etc.
For each reference, please include:
- Contact information (email and phone number)
- Relationship to athlete
- Number of years the athlete and reference have known each other
- Letter of recommendation explaining why or how the athlete exemplifies Bellin's values.
Please fill out the application below and attach your essay and references.
Essays and references can also be emailed to Hilary.Proper@bellin.org or mailed to:
Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics
Attn: Hilary Proper
1970 S. Ridge Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54304
All submissions are due by May 16th
All submissions will be reviewed by the Bellin Health Night of Champions Committee and the top 15 finalists will be invited to the award ceremony. Winners will be announced at the ceremony.