Bellin Night of Champions
The Bellin Health Night of Champions Scholarship Award recognizes and celebrates high school student athletes who have excelled in athletics, academics, and community service throughout the academic year.
The health system will present a $1,000 scholarship award to selecteded student athletes who embody Bellin's core values of Learn, Improvement, Character, Service, and Teamwork.
To be considered for a scholarship, student athletes must:
- Be an athlete on a school-affiliated sports team at a Bellin-supported school
Submit a 400-450 word essay that includes the following:
- How the student athlete’s achievements align with Bellin’s core values
- Why the student athlete deserves this scholarship award
- Have TWO professional references complete the reference request form and submit with their letter of recommendation. These may include a teacher (maximum of one), coach (maximum of one), employers, clergy members, political figures, etc.
Applications open on April 1, 2021.
All submissions are due by May 12, 2021.
To apply for the scholarship, please fill out the online application.
- Bark River Harris (Upper Peninsula)
- Bay Port
- GB East
- GB Preble
- GB Southwest
- GB West
- North Central (U.P.)
- North Dickinson (U.P.)
- Oconto Falls
- St. Thomas Aquinas Academy
- West De Pere
Scholarships will be disbursed directly to the award winners’ respective universities in January 2022, following successful completion of the fall semester and proof of grades.