We want to make your first visit with us pleasant and efficient.
There are a few things to note prior to your visit:
- Valet parking is available through Bellin Hospital, free of charge.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your first appointment to complete the necessary registration forms.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your past medical records including any pertinent x-rays, test or lab results.
- The name, address and telephone number of your primary care physician.
- Your insurance card. Click here for more information on insurance and billing.
- Any required referral forms.
- An accurate list of medications that you are currently taking is important – if there is any question, bring the medication bottles with you.
- If you are scheduled for testing, please follow pretest instructions such as fasting or holding certain medications.
At your visit, a medical assistant will greet you. They will obtain your weight, blood pressure, and usually an EKG before the doctor sees you. They will also confirm your medications and some of your medical history. Filling out your patient history form will make this process much more efficient. Depending on the problem and at your convenience, we may ask you to stay longer than your scheduled time to do further tests so that we can give a better assessment of your condition that day. Therefore, please allow at least 60 minutes for your visit.
Thank you for choosing Cardiology Associates of Bellin Health for your heart and vascular care.
As cardiologists, we serve as consultants to your primary care physician. Your primary care physician will continue to provide your non-cardiac care on an ongoing basis. We are committed to keep your primary care physician updated of your diagnosis, treatment and progress. Many insurance carriers require a written referral from your primary care physician. Most primary care physicians require three working days to obtain a referral from insurance carriers. Please make certain that your primary care physician sends us your referral prior to your appointment.