For Parents & Guardians
Your daughter/son has indicated an interest in becoming a Volunteer at Bellin Hospital. This program's purpose is two-fold: 1) to provide a satisfying experience for young people in worthwhile community service, and 2) to provide an opportunity for observing careers in the health care field.
The following facts concerning Volunteers will be of interest to you.
- Membership is open to high school students who are at least 16 years of age.
Volunteers must meet the health requirements as established.
- Proof of MMR Vaccination
- If your child has not had a QuantiFERON within the last year, they will need to have a QuantiFERON done; or, if they are TB positive, they will review a sheet annually with the signs and symptoms of Tuberculosis (TB).
- Annual influenza immunization per the Influenza Safety Program
- Once a Volunteer signs up for a service, he/she is expected to report as scheduled unless prior arrangements have been made with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- If you would like your son or daughter to become a Volunteer, please sign the parental consent form.