Share a Part of You…Volunteer
Do you have a special talent? Do you have extra time? Would you like to do something for our community? If you can say “yes” to any of these, consider becoming a volunteer at Bellin Health.
Achieving excellence in health care services requires the dedication and service of many people. Doctors, nurses, and other professionals are essential, however volunteers are also important - they “complete the circle of care.” Please join our circle of care by becoming a Bellin Health volunteer.
Service That Suits You
As a volunteer, your interests, skills, and available time are matched with Bellin Health’s needs. Based on your interests and needs, we will work with you to determine a role..
Volunteer Shifts Are Flexible
You choose your hours. Best of all, no experience is necessary… all you need is enthusiasm, commitment, and a positive attitude!
Our volunteers have provided service and dedication to others for over 75 years, achieving a fine reputation within the health system and the community. Our nonprofit health system values the contributions of volunteers with the highest regard.
Your Help is Needed
As a Bellin volunteer, you add an extra dimension to the high-quality health care our patients expect.
Benefits of Volunteering
- The greatest benefit of volunteering is knowing that you are helping others when they need help the most.
- You also have the opportunity to develop new skills, make new friends, learn about health care professions, and gain work experience.
Additionally, our volunteers receive:
- Quarterly newsletters.
- Invitations to volunteer appreciation events.
- Discounts to Bellin Health Fitness Centers and Bellin Health Retail Pharmacy.
Bellin Health Offers a Wide Variety of Volunteer Opportunities
Here are just a few:
- Hospital Support Volunteer - Escort patients throughout the hospital.
- Backstreet Espresso Coffee Shop - Serve employees and visitors gourmet coffees and specialty drinks.
- Clerical Support - Provides office support to various departments.
- Gift Shop - Top-notch customer service compliments our ever-changing assortment of gifts, decor, and other treasures.
- Bellin’s Expressive Arts in Medicine (BEAM) Program Volunteer - Work with BEAM staff and volunteers to integrate the creative and expressive arts into our patient’s healthcare experience.
- Service Assistant - Helping to support the staff in the medical units.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please call Bellin Volunteer Services at (920) 433-3697 or (920) 433-3632 or email email@example.com. We’ll match your particular interests, skills and availability with the hospital’s needs.